Remember to Blog



The last two months of July and August have been exceptionally busy which means that I've only had fleeting visits to the Caddie Golf Tours Blog. Disappointing as I had hoped to be writing something down once a week during my golf season. It just goes to show that 7-8 rounds of caddying, Monday to Friday, at the St. Andrews Links of the Old, New and Jubilee courses takes a whole lot of time from your day. In effect I was absolutely knackered and sleep became more important than blogging!

Over this month of September I hope to be able to bring you some of the people, rounds and stories that emerged over the summer along with some great pictures.

The season golf season does begin to slow a bit during September, though it can be a good month at St. Andrews with the R&A holding their annual 'Autumn Meeting' on the New and Old Courses. We than have the practice rounds at the end of the month for the European Tour Dunhill Links Trophy which is played over Carnoustie, Kingsbarns and the Old Course the first weekend of October.

I will even start to play more golf this month and will certainly hope that I shall be able to contain my temper and remember how to get the golf ball into the wee hole! Should be lots of fun!

Cheers for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St Andrews Winter Golf

The St. Andrews Town Match 2013

Cruden Bay Golf Club