Double Round on the Old Course

I got on the first tee of the Old Course, St Andrews, at 07.50am. A wee bit chilly and a smattering of light rain now and then through the round but it did not effect the enjoyment of my golfer from San Francisco area. A delightful man who had been standing in queue since 04.45am. I would call that dedication to his cause to play the Old Course.

I have had a good lunch in the St Andrews Golf Club and I am just having a warming "second cup" of strong coffee in the wonderful Dunvegan Hotel just 120 yards up the road from the Old Course. I am scheduled to caddie this afternoon at 15.00pm and have just been watching the rain fall heavily from a darkened sky...thankfully it seems to be receeding. I hope so, only 45 minutes until my tee time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St Andrews Winter Golf

The St. Andrews Town Match 2013

Cruden Bay Golf Club