Links Trophy 2012...New Golfer

All change for Caddy Boyne at the St Andrews Links Trophy. I was expecting to be out with young South African golfer but to cut long story short...two Caddies one golfer. I stepped aside.



I decided to hang around for a bit and contacted a friend working as a Professional Golfer at Gleneagles who had passed on info' about a Belgium player looking for a caddie...unfortunately he had teed off earlier. After a couple of cups of coffee the Caddie Department received a call and I was on the 1st tee of the Old Course with a golfer from Wales, Richard Bentham.

We had a good practice round and I am on the first tee of the New Course tomorrow morning at 10.20am. Crazy start to the day...all ends well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St Andrews Winter Golf

The St. Andrews Town Match 2013

Cruden Bay Golf Club