Current Scotland Golf Reading

This morning I noticed that my bedside table was starting to build up a pile of golf books. I completed the 'Tom Morris Colossus of Golf' a couple of months ago, but have found that I am still dipping into it for the depth of information contained therein. 

I am currently reading 'Golf on the Rocks' a fun golf travelogue around the island golf courses of Scotland, an easy to read light humoured wee book, with author Gary Sutherland honouring his father's memory and trying to find the hole with his inherited putter. He has unearthed some amazing courses that I did not know about and now intrigue Caddie Golf Tours to find out more.  

Golf books on the table
'Tommy's Honour' has finally arrived on the table and although only a couple of chapters in I know that it is going to give some good light golf history relating to Old Tom Morris and his legendary son Tom and be an easy page turner. A movie of the book was made last year, it should be in cinemas soon, and has been put forward for a few British film awards.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St Andrews Winter Golf

The St. Andrews Town Match 2013

Cruden Bay Golf Club