Golf 2014 Season

Lorna, our loyal Caddie Golf Tours 'Intelligence Officer', looks forward to her 2014 golf season.

Now that we are finally into the Spring, I’m looking forward to the 2014 golf season getting up and running. Having promised myself that I would definitely take some golf lessons over the winter, but once again I haven’t yet got round to it.

LB slips on to the Old Course St. Andrews in February 2014

Of course (ahem...) there’s been some practice at the driving range and a couple of rounds on the Links, including my once a year round on the Old Course, a round on the New and of course the Eden. Oh, and not forgetting the putting competition at Dinosaur-land crazy golf!

Jurassic Parr Golf

Although it’s the start of the golf season for me, I am already aware that I’ve missed a few competitions through my golf club, St Regulus in St Andrews, and this year I definitely aim to play more club games.

St Regulus Ladies Golf Club in St Andrews  

This weekend sees our first golf outing of the year, when we are off to stay and play at Carnoustie – some very good late winter golf deals on there at the moment, which we are taking advantage of. The guys are all up for the Championship Course but the girls in the group are going to stick with the other two smaller, but still excellent, courses called the Burnside and Buddon Let’s hope it’s not ‘blowing a hooley’.

1st tee Carnoustie Championship Course

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St Andrews Winter Golf

The St. Andrews Town Match 2013

Cruden Bay Golf Club