Ryder Cup Trophy Photographs

There are occasions when you happen to be in the correct place at the right time, and thankfully it finally happened to me.


So, I am walking through the Scottish Golf Show on Sunday, the final day, during the last hour of the event and there in front of me is the Ryder Cup. It had been on display for that weekend, getting photographed with the golfers and visitors attending the show who had to queue in long lines to get their picture taken with it.


Obviously I was delighted to stumble across the iconic Ryder Cup with nobody in sight and grab a couple of photographs before it was locked away in the 'vault' to be presented to the winning team at Gleneagles in September.

I am sure many of us watched and loved the intensity of this years competition from the players and the spectators. I thought it was a marvelous tournament played in good sportsmanship. The Ryder Cup is an example of true golf...match play.

If you wish to golf in Scotland please contact myself, John Boyne, at Caddie Golf Tours for information on how you can play our legendary courses, Gleneagles included.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St Andrews Winter Golf

The St. Andrews Town Match 2013

Cruden Bay Golf Club