St Andrews Golf Club 2015

This last week I was delighted to receive, through the post, confirmation from the St Andrews Golf Club of my Membership for this year and the competition Fixture List for the 2015 golf season.


With the 'interruption' of the 2015 Open Championship at St Andrews in July, the Old Course is closed for 4 weeks, and the New, Jubilee and Eden courses are also affected with the assembly of the infrastructure for the great event, but all the St Andrew golf clubs do find a way to massage the golf calendar to include our local competitions.


I did manage to get down to, and retain, an 8 handicap in 2014 so this year my challenge is to enter the 1st tier at the St Andrews Golf Club and for that I require a 7 handicap or less. I am going to need some seriously good and productive practice...Fore!                                                                                                                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St Andrews Winter Golf

The St. Andrews Town Match 2013

Cruden Bay Golf Club